KMC Controls, a leader in building automation systems, today announced the upcoming release of its new KMC Converge NiagaraAX application and KMC Workbench. The application, featuring mobile-friendly HTML5 graphics (KMC Converge GFX), can be licensed to any open workbench.
The release coincides with KMCs launch of its new KMC Conquest line of BACnet direct digital controllers and appliances designed to connect building automation systems to the Internet of Things (IoT). The new suite of products provide system integrators and building owners with open, scalable, secure building automation solutions from a single building to enterprise-level installations.
Key selling points for KMC Converge include:
- Converge and Converge GFX may be licensed to any open workbench and open platform.
- Application Selection and Configuration allows the site to be built and configured offline.
- Rapid Site Deployment automatically pairs offline configurations to network devices.
- Continuous Commissioning Audit Tool saves a snapshot of the deployment for future comparison to original configuration.
- Mobile-friendly HTML5 graphics remove dependencies on Java Applets for operators.KMC Converge offers our integrators an unprecedented set of time-saving tools for working within the Niagara framework,” saidMitch Kehler, Director of Sales. “KMCs hardware has always performed well under a JACE, and our partners now have access to more powerful features and a mobile-friendly interface to really enhance the KMC/Niagara experience.
KMC will be exhibiting its new technology as a platinum-level sponsor of two major upcoming events:
- Haystack Connectin Colorado Springs, Colorado,May 18-20, 2015
- Realcomms IBConin San Antonio, Texas,June 9-10, 2015
Parties interested in attending either event, seeing the demonstration, and meeting with the development team may contact KMC Controls at www.kmccontrols.com.
About KMC Controls
Founded in 1969, KMC Controls is an American manufacturer of open, secure and scalable building automation solutions. From secure hardware devices to smart and connected software, KMC delivers embedded intelligence and optimized control.
KMC is committed to providing industry-leading, Internet of Things-enabled automation solutions with leading tech suppliers to increase comfort and convenience and to help reduce energy usage.
KMC Controls: Building Genius from the edge to the cloud. [www.kmccontrols.com]